- This is the ghost that Mrs Holland shows you how to do it with. The ghost is between her house and Moorland Championships. Reward: 25 JS + new Halloween Hat
- This ghost drifts around a small area of GEDs site in Moorland Reward: 25 JS and black gloves
- If you have unlocked the circus step inside (bring your ticket), to find the stationary ghost! Reward: 50 JS + Vanilla Dream
- At the topt of the tower in Fort Pinta (the one with a balcony), you will find this stationary ghost. Reward: 50 JS + Pink lemonade
- Do you remember the ghosts Mr. and Mrs. Hill? You will find this ghost at their grave! Reward: 40 JS + Jarla doughnut
- This ghost has a very long route and a very small prize. Stand sill in Apple Grove until it finds you! Reward: 25 JS + Carrot
- You will find this ghost on the lower section, in the corner of Silverglade mine. The ghost will be standing still. Reward: 25 JS + food
- Go and stand on Jaralims balcony and wait until the ghost glides by! Reward: 25 JS + Orange
- Go to the barn at Goldspere's farm, the ghost will be waiting for you! Reward: 100 JS + New Halloween Polo
- This one glides fast around Greendale! He can be fast, so make haste! Reward: 500 JS + new pumpkin mask
- This one is just waiting in the tree house, still and silent. Maybe a break after rushing around for number 10? Reward: 25 JS + A bale of hay
- This one goes very close to Silverglade wall, so wait there for him! Reward: 25 JS + new Ghost mask!
- This ghost has by far the lostest route in game!Stand in the middle of Marleys jumping course and wait! Reward: 25 JS + Sandwich
- This ghost flies around Silverglade Castle. If you wait looking down on Eve you will here him munching away on his carrot! Reward: 25 JS + Carrot
- Wait for this one at Birde in the Hollow WoodsQ Reward: 25 JS + New Blue Halloween Shoes
- Some people found this one hard to find! I just went straight into the GED construction side and found it . But if you can't find it there, wait at Northlink competition board by the person who builds the Elevator with you! Reward: 25 JS + Carrot
- If you are admired or popular with AAE you can head into the Observatory and up the ladder to find this ghost! Reward: 25 JS + New Halloween Dress
- Stand slightly south of "The Baroness's jumping course" in the trees and wait! Reward: 50 JS + New black Halloween Shoes
- Run around the basement at the Equestrian Centre for a bit! Reward: 25 JS + New black and orange Halloween Tights
- This one is down the the gardens! Reward: 25 JS + New Blue Halloween Gloves
- Position yourself near the entrance to golden leaf forest and wait for this buddy will get past you! Reward: 25 JS + Carrot
- This one goes around the whole Goldenleaves forest! So you can either ride a lap around or sit and wit! Reward: 25 JS + Pizza
- If you go into Scarecrow Hill and turn left to the Abbey, if will find this ghost inside the ruins! Reward: 25 JS + New orange yellow tights
- This Ghost goes around the whole of the West Island! Sit at the bridge and wait! Reward: 25 JS + new black Halloween hat
- You will find him sitting behind the lighthouse!. Reward: 500 JS + sandwich
- Wait at the entrance to Goldenleaves stable (by the bridge). Reward: 25 JS + Carrot
- Forgotten Fields is very big! Just stay North and either you will find it, or it will find you! Reward: 500 JS and BBQ
- Before you get to Icengate turn up the snow band and follow it until you get to the cave! Reward: 250 JS and Marble cake
- This ghost is found in the Druid meeting place. So of you head there and you will find him! Reward: 25 JS + Hamburger plate
Go and speak to Mrs Holland to start these quests all about ghosts. You learn that they are lost and confused and need your help. You will also learn how to help them. There are 29 ghosts in total (including the one Mrs Holland shows you how to do it with). it can be difficult finding them, but not to worry! I made a map!
The ghosts give you a combination of food (as I had so much food, I sometimes forgot which ghost had given me what, so I just wrote food) and clothes. Here I am modelling the ghost styles!
Not a bad hall of clothes! I do wish they did a full set of the black and orange ones for the ghosts though. Instead of the dress for the blue one maybe? Hope it helps!
Welcome to my little space on the large internet where I can share my thoughts, views and fanfics! I am you 'normal' teenaged girl, who loves writing, gaming and horses. I've played Star Stable online since 2nd June 2014 and I am currently a level 20 player on Cupcake Valley where I hang about with Frosty Roses and my 18 pixel horses!
Disclaimer: All images and anything else to do with this blog are taken in the game Star Stable Online produced by Star Stable Entertainment AB. I have nothing to do with Star Stable and own none of their graphics. But I can tell you it is a great game and you should play it!