2. Don’t expect people to see your blog. Over a year after I started I’m proud do say I have over a 100 readers. But that takes time. So may people give up, and the reason I didn’t is because I enjoyed blogging, and I wanted to do it for me!
3. It really matters what your writings on the blog are. Don’t post things that you aren’t happy with, or you, yourself, wouldn’t want to read.
4. A sharp look means a lot. I have a long way to go on this one, but make your blog pleasing to the eye. Trust me, it will make you a lot prouder of it!
5. Don’t compare yourself to other bloggers. At the start, I was annoyed because compared to some bloggers my blog was completely … flat. But then I realized that they have their style of blogging and going to have mine!
6. I’m sorry that this is clique. But have fun!
There we have it, 6 tips as I couldn't think of any more!
Do you have any tips?