Hello! For people who don't know, my name is Li and I love to write. Fan fiction, originals and non-fiction - I love it all. Most of this writing was actually inspired by SSO, which is how I got back into writing after disliking it for a while. Despite the fact that I'm sure the SSO community is full of talent, I feel like writing isn't promoted by the company as much as it could be. However, that might just be because they don't realise how much talent is out there and how much we love to write. I would love it if more people could be involved within writing in SSO and I thought about what I could do. Then I realised! Below you can find a form to send in your story (more about the requirements in a second) and I'll print off all stories sent in and send them off to SSO HQ in the real world so that SSO can read them and hopefully from there writing can have a larger place within our community. I'd like it to be promoted the way that they promote the weekly edits. So if you like writing and have a spare 30 minutes or so, please send it in to get your work features in a big batch of SSO writing as well as helping the community! All pieces will be fully credited back to the writer with your name clearly on it.
- Must be at least 300 words (that's just over half a page)
- Must be clean and suitable for all ages
- Must be set within the SSO world, so you imagine that the island is real, not a game. It can be in present Jorvik, past Jorvik or future Jorvik
- Please only submit your SSO name with the form and DO NOT submit any personal information, ask a parent if you are unsure
- Make it original and creative, must be fiction. Please make it good quality and please put effort into it.
- Please submit by the 23rd December