1. Never upload something you’re not happy with. I used to spend ages on posts I didn’t enjoy and I hated the results just because I thought people would like it (even though I had like 3 readers).
2. Blog what you enjoy. I like reading bloggers whose personality shines through their writing because they LOVE what they’re writing.
3. Write what you think. Lots of bloggers tend to be quite close with SSO so they don’t write their actual opinions, they write what will please SSO. I write what I think but at first I didn’t and I wish I did but I do know!
4. Find a time that works for you to write. I only like writing around 10 - 12 at night - that’s what works for me. Some people enjoy writing in the morning, at lunch, when they get home from school - any time.
5. Just get started. I’m guessing most people reading this haven’t got a blog. Well just make one and just enjoy it. Go, now. Get blogging!